Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Minnesota Man Pleads Guilty to Killing His Wife

A 47-year-old man, who lives in Minneapolis, plead guilty to stabbing his wife in an argument over money. They were married for 24 years. The 47-year-old husband, Billy Nash, stabbed his wife more than 70 times in the chest and head. Pauline Nash, 42-year-old wife, was stabbed with butcher and paring knives. The paper also brought up that Billy Nash was sent to court 10 days prior to the killing of his wife because he beat her several times. This all happened last April, and Billy Nash will be sentenced November 29th. I think it is ridiculous that someone could do such a horrible thing to another human being. Also, the court needs to do things more differently i think. I don't understand why things take so long and why their is always a long period until the person goes to jail, even if the person pleads guilty. When someone is guilty for a horrible murder, they could just get a couple years, but when someone is charged with rape, they get longer then if they murdered someone. I don't understand the different laws and how they can let someone off the hook for such a terrible  reason.

2 comments:

  1. This is crazy. There are several things wrong here. First thing obviously he killed her. Second he beat her. I may have been brought up differently, but I was taught how to treat a woman. I couldn't imagine striking a woman. That's just ludicrous.

    The woman in this story should have left him the first time he hit her. It should have been an easy decision. I know it's easier for me to say that, than for them to actually leave, but that is what was neccisary.

    Where were the members of this lady's family? I have sisters, and I have been in more than one fight just because someone said something disrespectful to them. For me to hear about someone beating them, would bring things to a whole new level.

    But people are crazy, hell maybe I'm crazy. Maybe Heather is crazy who knows. You can't explain the actions of others...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather this is really moving. He completely deserves everything that is coming to him!

    ReplyDelete